- Jun 24, 2022
The Ultimate Guide To Buying 36V Lithium Ion Battery Packs For E Cycle
Every e-cycle or e-bike user is well aware of the importance of the battery pack installed in the same. If the quality or the performance of the Lithium ion battery pack in your e-cycle is not up to the mark, you will not be able to operate your cycle properly. However, there is a huge variety of battery packs that are available in the market currently. This brings us to the important question of how does an average e-cycle user chooses the best 36V lithium ion battery packs for e-cycle.
The below article explores this question and offer the answers to all the queries that you might have when buying the battery packs for your e-cycles.
Firstly, one needs to understand various types of batteries that are available in the market. There are four types of battery packs that are used for vehicles namely, lead acid, nickel-metal hydride, nickle-cadmiun and lithium-ion. Amongst these options, the lithium-ion batteries are the preferred choice for all electric bikes currently.
Next, we need to understand what sets 36V lithium ion battery packs for e-cycles apart from the other choices.
- It has a higher energy to weight ratio
- It offer a high open circuit voltage
- The discharge rate of these batteries is much lower compared to lead and nickel options.
- They are light in weight
- They offer a longer life cycle, hence cost of replacement reduces significantly
- They have higher capacity to store power.
There are several electric cycle lithium battery pack manufactures present in the market. The next step would be to choose the right electric cycle lithium battery pack manufacturer for your battery pack needs. The things that should be kept in mind while buying a lithium-ion battery pack are as follows:
- The first step is to estimate your own power requirement. This would include taking into factor where you would be using the vehicle and for how long. Based on your requirements, you need to pick a battery that offers the desired power supply on a continuous basis.
- You need to check how fast the battery being purchased by you gets charged. If it takes a long time, it increase your waiting period. Hence, pick a battery that recharges fast.
- A very important thing to consider is the temperature range in which the battery can be used. Every lithium battery has a different temperature range, and the one being picked by you should be suitable to the temperature range where you would be using the same. Details of the same are written on every battery, hence, read those details carefully.
- Finally, check the expiry date of the battery. You do not want to buy a battery that is about to expire in the next few months.
Always buy your batteries from a renowned electric cycle lithium battery pack manufacturer only and take good care of the same by following proper maintenance procedures to enjoy best results for a long time.